Shari recognizes the power of a clearly communicated, influential, persuasive message. Without that, no amount of software or hardware tools will help grow your business. Tune in to hear Shari’s tips for giving a charismatic presentation.
Listen to this episode on iTunes
What was your biggest insight from this week’s episode? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter @influencer_inc.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
An influencer’s words and actions actually can determine an outcome. They have the power to change someone’s heart, mind, or actions based on what you say, how you say it, and when you say it.
Shari, a former actress, worked as a presentation skills coach and then became a speechwriter for politicians and CEOs. After getting bored with that, she moved into learning about communication techniques from spies, etc.
Shari speaks to sales and leadership teams on influential communication. She offers coaching and has a mastermind group for entrepreneurs. She has a course, Persuasive Profits, that runs once or twice a year.
Tips for a charismatic presentation:
- Ask, “What do I want my audience to think, feel, and do differently by the end of the presentation?”
- Have a clear action statement at the end of your presentation.
Shari wishes she had had the ability to better see through the BS of the entrepreneurial hype.
- Book: The Game by Neil Strauss
- Influencer: Joey Coleman
- Conference, group, or event: Mastermind Talks
- Preferred social network: Facebook
- Tool that you can’t live without: Evernote and Inbox When Ready for Gmail