Jonah is an academician in the influencer space, chasing answers to questions about social trends and why some things go viral and other don’t. An influencer in his own right, learn which influencer he admires most.
Listen to this episode on iTunes
What was your biggest insight from this week’s episode? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter @influencer_inc.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
An influencer has more influence than someone else. Understanding how influence works can make your personal and professional life better.
Jonah applies hard science to complex, social questions.
He focuses on how to communicate ideas, viewing his job like that of a translator. He takes academic concepts and makes them more digestible and widely acceptable.
Current project: Text is Data, mining textual data for behavioral insight to predict what will succeed.
- Book: Diffusion of Innovations by Everett Rogers
- Influencer: Dan Pink
- Conference, group, or event: SPSP (Society of Personality in Social Psychology)
- Preferred social network: offline, face to face
- Tool that you can’t live without: SkipLagged.com
LINKS FROM TODAY’S EPISODE
- Find Jonah at his website JonahBerger.com